Empower yourself with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration by building a foundation in business, leadership, and entrepreneurship. Opt to take your degree further: choose our 4+1 program to begin taking graduate courses during your senior year, at undergraduate pricing, and earn your master's degree by staying on just one extra year!
You are looking for a solid foundation in management and leadership, possibly to build a career in an established business, or to become an entrepreneur yourself. Choose the bachelor of science in business administration at Medaille to gain valuable insight from practitioners of business and to make lifelong business network connections not only with classmates but with faculty, who are true specialists in their fields.
"I knew Medaille's business program would give me the proper framework for whatever I decided I might like to do with my life because it covers all aspects of the business. This allowed me to grow as a person and helped direct me toward finance. Fast forward to 2019 and Great Lakes Transport is one of the fastest-growing logistics companies in the world, with revenues in the tens of millions of dollars. We help companies like Pepsi, New Era Cap, and Walmart to ship smarter and cut costs in the ever-challenging supply chain world. I would have never got to where I am today without the relationships I built at Medaille."
Eric Schnirel '10, Founder and President, Great Lakes Transport Solution
Headway / Unsplash
Target Medaille's business administration program to your interests via the comprehensive core, specialized electives, and a mandatory internship requirement:
- Accounting - Add accounting courses to your program if you're looking for career paths such as budget analyst, financial analyst, bookkeeper, or comptroller.
- Marketing - Marketing coursework is right for you if you're looking into career paths including product manager, marketing director/manager, or even business owner/entrepreneur.
- Finance & Economics - Courses in finance and economics will target career paths such as loan officer and corporate or investment finance, as well as prepare you to better fiscally lead in overall operations.
- Management - Looking to be a manager or entrepreneur? Management coursework will help you get there. Sample career paths include sales manager, human resources manager, development manager, and business owner.
- Human Resource Management - Job options include working as an HR manager for a small firm or working in a larger firm as a human resource specialist in staffing, training, and development, compensation, or labor relations.
- Decision-Support Tools - Choose courses in quantitative methods and statistics to prepare for careers such as data analyst, statistician, operations analyst, and brand optimization analyst.
- Global Dimensions of Business - Looking to work in international business? Coursework in global dimensions of business will support careers such as management analyst, policy analyst, human resources specialist, and international business and management consultant.
Medaille's 4+1 Program
Choose our 4+1 program to begin taking graduate courses during your senior year, at undergraduate pricing, and earn your master's degree by staying on just one extra year! New students, speak with your admissions counselor to learn more. Current students, reach out to your academic advisor to see if our 4+1 is a right fit for you.
Major Core (51 credits)
- ACC 101 Financial Accounting I (3)
- ACC 102 Managerial Accounting (3)
- ECO 200 Macroeconomics (3)
- ECO 201 Microeconomics (3)
- ECO 260 Econometrics I (3)
- ECO 261 Econometrics II (3)
- MIS 240 Management Info Systems (3)
- MGT 175 Management Concepts and Communication (3)
- MGT 230 HR Management (3)
- MGT 240 Financial Management (3)
- MGT 299 Business Law I (3)
- MGT 302 Operations Management (3)
- MGT 335 Organizational Behavior (3)
- MGT 420 Strategic Management I (3)
- MGT 421 Strategic Management II (3)
- MKT 220 Principles of Marketing (3)
- MKT 315 Marketing Management and Strategy (3)
Medaille Fits Your Life
At Medaille College, we understand the challenges of being a working adult with high career aspirations. That’s why Medaille’s Adult & Graduate programs are designed specifically to fit your already busy schedule. With Medaille, you can earn your degree and still have time for work and family. Medaille College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Personalized support.
- Guaranteed classes.
- Collaborative learning environment.
- Financial aid and scholarships are available.
About the School
Medaille College is a private, nonsectarian four-year college with campuses in Buffalo, Rochester and online. Medaille focuses on your success as a student and as a future professional by offering und ... Read More