This course can be taken in either English or German
Become a future leader of tomorrow.
Management is a core function of modern enterprises. Through this concentration, you will learn everything you need to succeed in a variety of management roles in different sectors. Learn how to guide and motivate employees, make smart financial decisions and manage a company in an innovative and effective way. Through a practical approach, you will be challenged to think about how you see yourself as a leader and discover how to take on cross-functional responsibilities and make important strategic decisions on a managerial level.
- Choice of studying your first three semesters completely in English or German
- Seven concentrations: Auditing and Consulting (KPMG), Banking and Finance, Digital Business, General Management, International Management, Management, Philosophy & Economics, Marketing
- Endless opportunities by studying finance in Frankfurt, Europe's economic hub
- The diverse and international student body
- Excellent career prospects by studying at a top Business School (both locally and internationally)
- Enjoy a semester abroad at one of our international partner universities
- Network and gain professional work experience through an internship abroad
- Live in the successful, vibrant and thriving city of Frankfurt
Why should you specialize in General Management at FS?
- Concentration allows students to gain academic insights into different branches and areas of work
- Gain management experience in Germany and internationally through internships
This concentration is for students with a strong interest in management who wish to work in different industries after their studies.
About the School
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is an AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accredited, research-led business school, covering every aspect of a business, management, banking, and finance.