A Bachelor study programme at the Frankfurt School provides you with in-depth professional knowledge. We place a lot of emphasis on methods, and we consider management know-how to be a sound basis for your future career. Your Bachelor study programme has been designed to ensure that all relevant content is taught in accordance with an integrated didactic concept involving clear learning targets and well-structured teaching programmes. Studying at the Frankfurt School may not be easy, but it is always exciting and demanding. We motivate you to make full use of your potential and ability.
- Fully taught in English
- Endless opportunities by studying finance in Frankfurt, Europe's economic hub
- Study with students from all over the world
- Excellent career prospects by studying at a top Business School
- Enjoy one semester at one of our international partner universities
- Gain professional work experience through an internship abroad
- Live in the successful, vibrant and thriving city of Frankfurt am Main
Highly motivated students who wish to pursue a first degree in business with a special focus on banking and finance. After graduating, students are ready to launch a career in finance and beyond.
- Recognised university entrance qualification (German “Abitur” or equivalent)
- Frankfurt School Admissions Test or one of the following test scores: SAT, ACT Plus Writing, TestAS
- Very good knowledge of English, demonstrated by one of the following certificates: TOEFL iBT (minimum score 90); IELTS (Academic format, minimum score 6.5); Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English; Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency; Pearson Test of English Academic(minimum score: 58)
- Letter of motivation
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 23, 2018