Create a Degree You’re Passionate about with Liberty University’s Business Administration Program!
You want a degree that will take you further in your intended career. Liberty wants to see students like you to succeed! Pursue your business administration bachelor’s degree with Liberty and create a degree that seamlessly combines your individual passions with your long-term career goals. With the wide-ranging skillset, you will have upon completion of this degree, you will be prepared to launch a career in almost any industry you choose. Courses will sharpen your leadership, management, and human resource skills as you learn to effectively serve as an expert in the modern business world.
Liberty offers multiple degree specializations in Liberty's business administration program. Not sure which specialty fits you best? Each degree starts out with foundational business courses that give you some time to identify which focus is truly best for you. You can even choose two or three areas of study within your degree.
Looking to start your own business? Combine Liberty's entrepreneurship and finance cognates so you can walk away equipped to run all the financial aspects of your company. Hoping to work as a human resource director in a hospital? Combine Liberty's human resource management and healthcare management specializations.
Why Choose Liberty’s Business Administration Degree?
At Liberty, their professors teach students how to successfully lead as professionals with grace and integrity. As a result of their continued mission to pursue excellence, they are proud of their program-specific accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Liberty is continuously held accountable by ACBSP for quality education, so you can be confident your degree will be well respected in any career field you pursue.
Liberty believes your success is created outside the classroom. You will get more hands-on experience than ever before with Liberty's 78,000-square-foot building built for the School of Business!
- Prepare for a lucrative career in stocks and trading by using Liberty's simulated stock trading room equipped with New York Stock Exchange display boards.
- Take advantage of resources provided by Liberty's Center for Financial Literacy, Entrepreneurship Center for Innovation, and various information technology labs and data network centers.
- Partner with peers and professors through Liberty's business-related student organizations and honor societies!
Liberty believe that with the combination of these resources, their experienced and intentional professors, and a standard of academic excellence founded on Christian principles, you will walk away prepared for limitless career potential!
What Will You Learn in Liberty's Business Administration Bachelor’s Degree?
Liberty's Bachelor’s in Business Administration is designed with you in mind. All of our business degrees contain the same common core of classes. Throughout this degree program, you will learn theories and fundamental skills across all aspects of business, from accounting to marketing.
Once you feel confident about the career track you want to pursue, choose from one of Liberty's various degree specializations to fine-tune your expertise. For example, if you want to own your own car dealership they have a degree in automotive dealership. If you want to teach, they have a licensure track specialization. Find your perfect fit with one of Liberty’s business administration degrees.
- Automotive Dealership Management
- Data Analytics
- Digital Marketing and Advertising
- Financial Planning
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing: Sales Management and Professional Selling
- Project Management
- Teacher Licensure
Highlights of Liberty's Business Administration Program
- Liberty offers over 12 degree specializations within their Business Administration degree program!
- Liberty's 78,000-square-foot School of Business provides you with:
- A simulated stock trading room with NY Stock Exchange display boards
- A 2,000-square-foot Entrepreneurship Center for Innovation
- Liberty's Center for Cyber Excellence and the Center for Financial Literacy
- Information technology labs and a networking and data center
- Get involved with Liberty's business related student clubs, organizations and honor societies!
- Check out Liberty's 3+1 Accelerated Business Program; get your business bachelor’s and master’s degree in just 4 years!
- Sit for one of the following licensure exams after taking the appropriate coursework:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Certified Financial Accountant (CFA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CKA)
- Certified Human Resource Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Senior Certified Human Resource Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Career Opportunities for Business Administration Graduates
Liberty University’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration prepares you for the following occupations:
- Brand Manager
- Business Marketing Specialist
- Franchise Owner
- Human Resources Manager
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Degrees
Every application is reviewed by the admission committee on a case-by-case basis, meaning there are no set minimums for acceptance. However, all applicants must submit the following documents* for admission:
- Admission application
- Official high school transcripts
- Official college transcripts (if applicable)
- SAT, ACT, or CLT scores
- Admission essay
*Note that additional documentation may be requested by the admission committee after your application has been received.
About the School
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life. Wit ... Read More