Focused on professional experience at aviation companies, the programme leads through gradual learning about processes underlying the principles of aerodynamics, materials used to build aerial vehicles, aerial vehicle structures and types, their behaviour in flight and development of abilities in aerial vehicle design, building and maintenance as well as dealing with a number of other aspects related to creative engineering activity in aviation.
Programme implementation options by choosing the model of extended practice at aviation companies:
- Aircraft and aircraft system design engineer (General Aviation Engineering Practice (30 ECTS.), extensive subjects in the field of Aeronautical Engineering (18 cr.) and Professional Practice (12 ECTS);
- Aircraft Maintenance Specialist General Aviation Engineering Practice (30 ECTS) and Aircraft Maintenance Practice (30 ECTS).
– Individual and teamwork skills
– Analytical and critical thinking
– Openness to innovations
– Problem solving, assessment
– Decision making
– Able to design equipment
– Able to apply methods for research of the functionality and reliability problems in aircrafts and their systems
– Able to create and improve aircraft systems
– Able to participate in the projects of aircraft production and renovation
– Able to work at the aircraft design, production and repair companies
You may become
- Technology and production engineer
- Physical science and engineering specialist
- Technological process management specialist
- Mechanical engineer
- Aircraft pilots and specialist of related professions
- Mechanics and repairers of aircraft engines
- Assembler of mechanical machinery
- Electronics engineer
- Mechanical engineering specialist
|Proficiency in English|
IELTS ≥5.5, TOEFL ≥75, CEFR ≥B1, or equivalent
|High school certificate|
Maximum 3 years after high school graduation is eligible.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
The documents must be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. This requirement does not apply for the documents issued in the EU and Belarus, Ukraine.
Minimum average grade (CGPA) > 60 % in each entry subject.
For more information of this programme, please visit their web page here.
About the School
Kaunas University of Technology - KTU - is one the largest technological universities in the Baltics. Known for its linkages with business, leadership in scientific research, flexible interdisciplinar ... Read More