Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University’s (ERAU) Bachelor of Science in Aviation Business Administration (BSABA) is designed to help students get ahead in the high-powered aviation industry. Key staff, operational, and executive positions are awarded to professionals who display a thorough knowledge of aviation and an exceptional aptitude for business. The BSABA program is the same program offered across Embry-Riddle’s US campuses, with enhancements to satisfy the unique demands of professionals in Singapore and the surrounding regions.
Specially designed for students who wish to lead and manage in the aviation world, the BSABA program offers:
- Leadership skills.
- An understanding of how to balance an organization using concepts of organizational theory and design.
- The skills needed to conduct business transactions and simulate the impact of those decisions on an organization’s bottom line.
- The benefit of learning from faculty who are experienced, industry professionals.
Within that broad base, students can select specializations that allow them to tailor the degree to their particular interests and career goals. Specializations available include:
BSABA graduates explore careers in:
- Airport Management
- Aviation Marketing
- Aircraft Financing and Leasing
- Aircraft Sales
- Airline Pricing
- Airport Operations
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Applicants are required to have completed high school or at least 12 years of formal education and have either of the following qualifications:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
- UK Cambridge International A Level Certificate
- Polytechnic Diploma or equivalent
- School Leaving Examination Certificate
The University reserves the right to make the final decision for admission to the program. As admission requirements vary from country to country, interested applicants are advised to email us or visit https://erau.edu/degrees/bachelor/aviation-business-administration?campus=asia for more information.
Students are eligible for credit exemptions based on the subjects they have taken and the grades received, which can contribute towards reducing the duration of their desired course of study.
If English is not your primary language, you must either:
- Attain a minimum score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of 550 (paper-based) or 79-80 (Internet-based).
- Attain a minimum score on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) of 6.0.
- Start Terms: January, March, July, October
- Application Deadlines: 15th April / 15th September
- Duration: 3.5 years
- Location: Singapore
- Degree Awarded: Same US degree certificate awarded to all Embry-Riddle students, irrespective of campus
- Curriculum: Same as Embry-Riddle Worldwide
- Program Fees: For the latest fees, please visit https://asia.erau.edu/admissions/tuition-scholarships.
- Program Delivery: Classes are delivered full-time and part-time in a traditional classroom setting, as well as online.
Where Our Alumni Are Working
An Embry-Riddle degree will open doors for you at top companies around the globe, with our alumni being highly sought after within the industry. Here are some of the companies that our alumni work at:
About the School
It all started in 1925 with the creation of the Embry-Riddle Company at Lunken Airport in Cincinnati, Ohio. Then, the following spring, the company opened the Embry-Riddle School of Aviation. What beg ... Read More