Our Audio Production program is designed to respond to the rapidly changing multi-media nature of the entertainment industry. Learn how to produce audio for film, TV, games, recording engineering, live sound and more.
This program offers advanced training for audio engineering, music production and more, providing students with focused knowledge and understanding of recording engineering and foundational music and production skills.
The Studio, your Classroom
Our analog and digital sound labs are your audio playground. Here, you’ll log real time on professional consoles, working with the same gear found in real-world studios, because this isn’t a hobby for you, it’s your life.
Creativity never stops, why should you? Students of both programs are outfitted with a MacBook Pro loaded with Logic Pro X and Avid Pro Tools as well as a professional mic and stand, headphones and external hard drive. If you are part of our bachelor’s program, you will also receive Abode Creative Suite as part of your software package.
Hollywood, where you want to be
In Hollywood, music, and entertainment is in our blood. Here you’ll be neighbors with the most iconic and influential studios and recording labels on earth.
Oh, and let’s not forget all that sunshine.
- DGL 101 DIGITAL LITERACY
- MPR 100 Musical Listening and Identification
- MPR 121 Music Theory 1
- APR 130 Sequencing and Synthesis
- RCA 223 Signal Processing and Effects
- MAT 121 Quantitative Principles
- RCA 232 Pro Tools Essentials
- APR 240 Audio for Media
- RCA 253 Advanced Pro Tools
- ENG 101 Creative Writing
- RCA 236 Mixing concepts and techniques
- APR 260 Audio System Technology
- HUM 110 Introduction to Transmedia Design
- APR 270 analog studio recording
- APR 271 large format consoles
- SPC 214 Creative Presentation
- RCA 286 Live Sound production
- APR 251 Music business essentials
- APR 300 Visual Media Essentials
- HUM 251 Historical Archetypes and Mythology
- APR 310 Advanced Audio for Media
- APR 320 Advanced Post Production
- MTH 310 Statistical Applications
- APR 330 Advanced Sequencing and Synthesis
- APR 340 Interactive Audio
- SBS 305 Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- APR 350 Advanced Mixing
- APR 400 Advanced Studio Recording
- APR 420 Mastering
- HUM 420 Contemporary Art
- EBS 441 Event Management
- APR 440 Show Production
- ENG 326 Professional Writing
- APR 490 Creative Portfolio 1
- DFM 330 Website Design
- APR 491 Creative Portfolio 2
Program taught in: