The Agribusiness Program focuses on the marketing and distribution of food and fiber products and the unique characteristics of the food and fiber sector of the U.S. economy.
Students must complete 122 credit hours, which include in-depth training in business and economic techniques extensively used by a vast array of agribusiness firms and agencies which provide supplies and services to businesses that produce and market agriculture products.
- A Grade of "C" or better must be earned in all Business Courses and E 150, E 151, M 154, M 155.
- Students who do not pass the English Proficiency Exam are required to enroll in and pass Practical English (E 152).
- Agribusiness electives must be selected from the following approved electives: ECON 307, ECON 316, ECON 351, ECON 363, ECON 401, ECON 402, ECON 410, ECON 411, ECON 450
- Students are advised to take two classes (6 credits) of one foreign language for free electives.
- General Education electives must be courses taken outside of the Business Program: Eg. Speech (S) 250, Public Speaking (S 250), Math (Math 150/151/152/153), Technology (CS 150/151)
About the School
South Carolina State University, an 1890 land grant senior comprehensive institution of approximately 3,500 students, is committed to providing affordable and accessible quality undergraduate and grad ... Read More