Pilot your future to new heights with our Bachelor of Science in Aeronautics program!
If your ambition is to learn everything about aircrafts, from aerodynamics to commercial pilot operations, then our course is for you. Upon completing our Aeronautics program, you will gain the professional skills needed to land your dream job in manufacturing, maintaining, and flying commercial jets.
What will I learn?
The curriculum is designed to give you a good understanding of aircraft operation systems, flight control systems, and aeronautical communication systems. You will be taught all aspects of modern aviation operations, which are necessary to meet the needs of the aeronautics industry in the ASEAN Economic Region. St Theresa offers a variety of teaching approaches, ranging from lectures & seminars to workshops & simulations. Throughout the program, you will develop essential aeronautical competencies and cognitive abilities via professional training with leading experts in aeronautical engineering. Courses encourage students to further develop a sense of responsibility, morality, and ethics, all of which are in high demand by the aeronautics industry. If you wish to study further and pursue a career as a commercial pilot, you can choose to study with our partnering institute where you will be able to acquire an official pilot’s license, issued by the Government of Thailand.
The Possibilities Are Endless
After completion of our Aeronautics programs, you shall be fully qualified to assume various roles in airports or aviation enterprises. You may alternatively choose to continue your studies and specialize in management within the field of aviation.
- Airport Authorities Personnel
- Cargo Officer
- Ground Staff
- Air Traffic Controller
- Aircraft Technician
- Airlines Personnel (Management, Operations Officer, Finance Officer, Aircraft Simulator Officer, Aviation Logistic Personnel etc.)
- Licensed Commercial Pilot (CP License)
Before You Apply
- Applicants must have successfully completed high school (M.6) or equivalent majoring Science and Mathematics.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate excellent mental and physical health.
- Applicants should have satisfactory proficiency in the English language.
- Applicants must be of good moral character with managerial ability to abide strictly to the College’s Regulations.
Applicants should forward to us the below-listed documents:
- Completed application form and fees.
- Certified true copy official transcript of records.
- Certified true copy of National ID card or passport.
- Two (2) recently taken 2×2 inch photographs.
- Certified true copy of name change certificate (if any).
About the School
St. Theresa International College was established in 2001 as an international college of higher education, accredited by the Commission of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Thailand. The Colleg ... Read More