The Logistics and Supply Chain Management is a very important subject for all types of businesses whether small or global. This program prepares students to work in the very challenging and dynamic field of logistics which demands the fast, efficient and accurate strategic business decisions. Students will be exposed to multiple logistic activities and applications such as inbound and outbound logistics, aviation, and land transport which includes rail, road and off-road transport, and ship transport.
In addition to that, this program provides students the opportunity to learn the aspects of logistics operation management encompasses of the design, implementation and management of systems for efficient deployment of personnel, physical facilities, raw materials, in-process inventories, finished goods and related information or services. Students also will have an opportunity to learn directly from the world-renowned logistics companies through the frequent academic visits, academic seminars and industrial training.
Mata Pelajaran Umum (General subject) / Organizational Management / Business Mathematics / Introduction to Financial Accounting / Microeconomics / Management Information System / Basic Marketing / Product Design & Innovation / Macroeconomics / Report Writing / Introduction to Statistics / Calculus / Business Ethics
Business Law / Organizational Behavior / Operations Management / Cost Accounting / Financial Management / Quantitative Methods and Statistics / Intro to Logistics Management / Transport Theory and Practice / Professional Communication / Research Method / Basic Econometrics / Supply Chain Management / Procurement Management / International Trade Law
International Business / Export Management and Practice / Supply Chain Logistics Management / Strategic Management / Warehouse Management / Strategic Logistics Management / International Logistics / Quality Management / Inventory Management / Industrial Training (12 weeks)
- Tuition Fees RM53,680.00
- Deposit (Refundable) RM250.00
- Insurance RM210.00
- Other Fees
- Library RM900
- Student Club RM450
- Total Fees (Approximate) RM55,500.00
- Tuition Fees RM56,120.00
- Caution Fee (Refundable) RM1,500.00
- International Student Administrative Fee RM4,000.00
- iKad Fee (Yearly Non-Refundable) RM100.00
- Medical Insurance RM1000.00
- Visa Processing RM720.00
- GST @ 6% on Visa Processing Fee (Yearly Non-Refundable) RM43.20
- Medical Examination RM500.00
- Other Fees
- Library RM900.00
- Student Club RM450.00
- Total Fees (Approximate) RM65,200.00
- STPM A pass in STPM, with a minimum Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in any 2 subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification; OR
- STAM A pass in STAM with a minimum grade of jayyid, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level; OR
- A-Level Minimum 2 Principal Passes pass in Mathematics in O-Level
- UEC Minimum 5Bs (pass in Mathematics)
- Diploma / HND Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF)
- Foundation / Matriculation Matriculation/Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or any equivalent qualification.
- SAM / HSC / AUSMAT TER/UAI: average 50% including Mathematics
- CPU / CIMP Average of 50% including Mathematics
- IB 24 points or higher based on 6 subjects (minimum level 4 for each subject)
- Other Qualifications International students are required to achieve a minimum score of 5.0 for IELTS OR its equivalent.
UEC: United Examination Certificate HND: Higher National Diploma SAM: South Australian Matriculation HSC: Higher School Certificate AUSMAT: Australian Matriculation CPU: Canadian Pre-University CIMP: Canadian International Matriculation program IB: International Baccalaureate Diploma STPM: Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia SPM: Sijil Peperiksaan Malaysia
i. A pass in STPM, with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any 2 subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification;
ii. A pass in STAM with a minimum grade of jayyid, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level;
iii. Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF)
iv. Matriculation/Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or any equivalent qualification.
v. International students are required to achieve a minimum score of 5.0 for IELTS OR its equivalent.