Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Chemistry
The course has been designed to have insight in almost all the aspects of chemistry and to build a solid foundation in the subject to choose a career in industry/academics or Research. Also, the course provides a good measure of flexibility and choice as per interest.
3 Years Degree Program in Six semesters with 134 Credits.
- Sr. secondary (10+2) with 55% marks with Physics, Chemistry, Math, Biology or Biotechnology - as applicable
- Proficiency in English communication
Through Application then followed by Written Test and Personal Interaction.
Career and Placement
Graduate can pursue M.Sc. followed by M.Phil./ Ph.D. or management degree.
Guidelines for Admissions
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for the Under Graduate programmes is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India. For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification for the Under Graduate programmes is a certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination of the country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian University’.
- Pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes is graduation from any recognized university in India. For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes is degree awarded by a University in a particular country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian Universities’.
- Applicants who have appeared for their final year graduation examinations in the year 2015 may also apply for admission to Post Graduate programme.
- The University reserves its rights to judge the capability of a candidate through GD/PI before final admission.
- TOEFL/IELTS is compulsory for foreign nationals who do not have English as the primary language in teaching and examination.
- To qualify for admission in Sharda University in its Under Graduate programme, the applicants must complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the academic year in which they are seeking admission.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 10, 2018