Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Bio-Chemistry
The Course has been designed to have in-depth knowledge and understanding the subject with flexibility and choices.
- Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 55% marks
- Proficiency in English communication
Through Application then followed by Written Test and Personal Interaction.
Career and Placement
Graduate can pursue M.Sc. followed by M.Phil./ Ph.D. or management degree.
Guidelines for Admissions
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for the Under Graduate programmes is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India. For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification for the Under Graduate programmes is a certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination of the country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian University’.
- Pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes are graduation from any recognized university in India. For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes are degree awarded by a University in a particular country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian Universities’.
- Applicants who have appeared for their final year graduation examinations in the year 2015 may also apply for admission to Post Graduate programme.
- The University reserves its rights to judge the capability of a candidate through GD/PI before final admission.
- TOEFL/IELTS is compulsory for foreign nationals who do not have English as the primary language in teaching and examination.
- To qualify for admission to Sharda University in its Under Graduate programme, the applicants must complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the academic year in which they are seeking admission.
See 23 more programs offered by Sharda University »
This course is