Awarded by University of Greenwich
This degree is a ‘top-up’ programme for holders of relevant Higher Diploma qualifications from T.M.C. School of IT, Digital Media and Mass Communication. The degree provides students with an up-to-date approach to the recent development in computing and current market trends.
It helps students understand the requirements for web-based applications, allowing students to develop skills such as analysis and modelling techniques. It develops a better understanding of hardware and software capabilities and problem-solving approaches to software development.
Full-Time: 12 months*
Part-Time: 18 months
*can be completed within 11-12 months depending on the university calendar.
Assessment of the modules includes assignments, projects and presentations.
Teaching and learning
There will be a combination of guided studies, lectures, tutorials, seminars, presentations, projects, and computer laboratories sessions.
- Information Requirements Analysis
- Information Technology Planning
- Development, Frameworks and Methods
- Web Application Development
- Enterprise Web Software Development
- Application Development for Mobile Devices
- Project (Computing)
18 years old
Obtained at least a Pass in any one of the following:
- TMC Higher Diploma in Information Technology
- TMC Higher Diploma in Infocomm Technology
- NCC International Advanced Diploma in Computer Studies
- BTEC Higher Diploma*
- Relevant Polytechnic Diplomas*
- Other qualifications equivalent to a UK Higher National Diploma*
- Advanced / Higher Diploma ( in IT / Computing / Computer Science ) from Private Education Institutions*
* Assess on a case by case basis and subject to university’s approval
Any of the following or equivalent:
- At least a C6 at GCE O English
- Completed a Higher / Advanced Diploma where medium of instruction is English
- Pass an English online test and an interview with the Dean/HOD/designate
- IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL ( Paper ) ≥ 547
- TOEFL ( Computer ) ≥ 210
- TOEFL ( Internet ) ≥ 78
- TOEIC ≥ 780
- Attend and pass Certificate in English up to Academic English level
Local fee: $14,582; International fee: $19,060
About the School
TMC Academy was established in Singapore in 1981. It offers courses in various disciplines including Accounting, Business and Management, Infocomm Technology, Hospitality/Tourism Management and Psycho ... Read More