One of the bachelor degree programs encompassed by these profiles is the formation of professional competencies of Computer Science teachers. This implies constant self-development and active participation in the process of informatization of education, tutoring: advising colleagues on issues related to Information Technologies. Graduates will find a lot of interesting, relevant, creative work.
- Accomplishing tasks in Computer Science competitions
- Mathematical Statistics in pedagogical research
- Distance learning technologies
- Informatization of education
Where can I work after graduation
In the process of training and after graduation, our students and graduates work in government and commercial organizations engaged in educational activities. The main areas of professional activity of graduates are:
- Informatics and ICT" teaching out-of-class;
- out-of-class work in Computer Science;
- Methodological assistance to teachers in the development of Information Technologies;
- Acting as deputy. CIO, administration EIOS DU.
About the School
The city that has kept its spirit of old times. Anyone who happens to walk along the streets of Nizhny Novgorod seems to be carried a hundred years ago.