In an Internet-connected world where brands, consumers, and markets intermingle together, marketing has become a crucial managerial function. By studying courses such as marketing principles, consumer behavior, brand management, digital marketing, and others, students will gain the necessary skills to launch their career as marketers. In addition, students will work in teams to conduct marketing plans to launch new products in China, the world's second-largest consumer market. The program includes company visits and guest lectures by senior marketing managers to ensure that education is applicable to real-world business situations. Graduates go on to work in advertising, public relations, brand management, and digital marketing.
- Student can finish the 4-year program in a minimum of 3 years with good study planning and efforts.
- Student with good Chinese language skills is qualified to apply for the exemption of Chinese language courses up to 28 credits.
- Qualified students will have opportunities to study as an exchange student in our oversea partner universities for a semester (except for the first year and last semester in the program).
- Student with valid HSK level 4 certificate and GPA above 3 is qualified to apply for minor in the Chinese language in the first year of study.
Core Courses for BMK
- Consumer Behavior
- International Marketing & Sales Service Market & Management
- Brand Management
- Customer & Supplier Relationship Management
- Marketing CommunicationStrategic Management
- For Fall Intake: June 30th of the current year
- For Spring Intake: December 30th of the previous year
Start of the Semester
- For Fall Intake: End of August or beginning of September
- For Spring Intake: End of February or beginning of March
- Application Fee (one-time fee): CNY 800
- Tuition Fees (per semester): CNY 25,000
- Textbook (per semester): CNY 1,500
- Insurance* (8 semesters): CNY 3,200
- Chinese Visa Costs*
- Entrance Visa Application Fee: vary from country to country
- Medical Examination Fee in Shanghai: approximately CNY 500
- 4-year Study Visa Application Fee: CNY 1,200
*The insurance, medical exam fee, and visa application fee are charged by PingAnInsurance Company, designated hospital, and Shanghai Entry-Exit AdministrationBureau respectively.
About the School
Donghua University (DHU) is one of China’s state-key universities. It is located in Shanghai, China’s financial and economic heart. DHU falls directly under the Chinese Ministry of Education, as part ... Read More