This major is ideal for students who aim to develop their own business or become leaders in any organization. By studying core business subjects such as human resource management, accounting and finance, operations management, strategic management, and marketing, students can understand how companies of all sizes run and thrive. The program emphasizes the international dimension of business and is supported by the real-world experience of practitioners through work shops offered by the school. With knowledge of Chinese business and society, our graduates are promoted to managerial positions soon after graduation.
- Student can finish the 4-year program in a minimum of 3 years with good study planning and efforts.
- Student with good Chinese language skills is qualified to apply for the exemption of Chinese language courses up to 28 credits.
- Qualified students will have opportunities to study as an exchange student in our oversea partner universities for a semester (except for the first year and last semester in the program).
- Student with valid HSK level 4 certificate and GPA above 3 is qualified to apply for minor in the Chinese language in the first year of study.
Core Courses for BBA
- Organizational Behavior
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Quality Management
- International Business
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Operations Management
- For Fall Intake: June 30th of the current year
- For Spring Intake: December 30th of the previous year
Start of the Semester
- For Fall Intake: End of August or beginning of September
- For Spring Intake: End of February or beginning of March
- Application Fee (one-time fee): CNY 800
- Tuition Fees (per semester): CNY 25,000
- Textbook (per semester): CNY 1,500
- Insurance* (8 semesters): CNY 3,200
- Chinese Visa Costs*
- Entrance Visa Application Fee: vary from country to country
- Medical Examination Fee in Shanghai: approximately CNY 500
- 4-year Study Visa Application Fee: CNY 1,200
*The insurance, medical exam fee, and visa application fee are charged by PingAn Insurance Company, designated hospital, and Shanghai Entry-Exit AdministrationBureau respectively.
About the School
Donghua University (DHU) is one of China’s state-key universities. It is located in Shanghai, China’s financial and economic heart. DHU falls directly under the Chinese Ministry of Education, as part ... Read More