This programme will appeal to students wishing to obtain a general education in the disciplines which underlie the theory and practice of management. The degree aims to cover the analysis of a specific set of topics but also to teach an approach to the logical analysis of social and individual decision-making.
On completion of the programme, graduates will be able to look analytically and critically at management issues, develop critical skills for a wide range of real-world business and professional situations and be prepared for a career in business administration and management.
- 3-year honours programme
- 31 subjects including a graduation project
- 14 weeks for full semester; 7 weeks for half semester
Why Business @ HELP?
- Largest academic facility at HELP University
- Qualified and remarkable lecturers
- Industry advisory board
- ..and many more
Any of the following:
- HELP Foundation in Arts / Foundation in Science with a minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
- HELP Diploma in Business with a minimum CGPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0
- 2 Cs in STPM***
- 2 A-Level passes
- 5 Bs in Senior Middle 3 (UEC) including Mathematics and English
- 5 CPU passes with a minimum average of 50%
- University Aggregate of 50% or ATAR score of at least 50 for various Australian Matriculation Programs
- Equivalent qualification
***The stated qualifications need to be supported with a pass in Mathematics, English, Sejarah and Bahasa Melayu at SPM level
January, March*, May, August, October* (*this intake is only applicable for those entering the programme without being granted any exemptions)
About the School
Since 1986 we have grown steadily and sturdily. We have sustained our student number and ensured a robust financial position. We have distinguished ourselves by excelling as a thought leader, an incub ... Read More