The Bachelor of International Trade 3rd Year Direct Entry program is a one-year course program with 404 hours of face to face classes and is worth 60 ECTS or 26 US credits. All classes are taught in English. This course aims to provide international students with the knowledge and skills required to work efficiently in a global environment focusing on:
- Corporate Culture, Management and personal development as well as in-depth knowledge of Marketing. International Trade, Strategic management, and Logistics as well as in-depth knowledge of Accounting.
- Experience Skills to develop personal and practical skills needed for operating in a professional working environment: managing multicultural teams on different sites, effective decision-making.
This course can be directly applied to work in International Marketing and Management.
Situated in Savoie, I.N.S.E.E.C. Chambéry Campus has an exceptional geographical location:
- Close to Italy, Switzerland, and Germany,
- Less than one hour by car from two international airports (Lyon-Saint Exupéry and Geneva-International),
- Approximately one hour from famous ski resorts in the French Alps.
Candidates with a minimum of 2 years of studies at university (3 years required for Chinese students) with a level of English language skills needed to follow an English-taught 1-year program.
French Proficiency: no pre-requisite. French-as-a-Foreign-Language Instruction included in the program.
- 2 passport-size photos
- 1 photocopy of passport or ID
- 1 copy of certificates minimum of 2 years of studies at university(3 years required for Chinese students)
- Transcripts of records
- 1 letter of recommendation from one of your professors
- Application form
- You will be contacted for an interview by a member of our Admissions Board
- Email Id: email@example.com
- The Program link in our website: Program Website Link:http://international.inseec.com/bachelor-international-trade.cfm
7 550 € - Payment in Euros, by wire or cheque.