International Marketing examines the impact of economic, cultural, political, legal and other environmental influences on international marketing. Within this context, the focus is on how to identify and analyze worldwide marketing opportunities and examine the product, pricing, distribution, and promotion strategies.
- International Marketing Management (compulsory)
- Consumer Behavior (compulsory)
- Brand Management (compulsory)
- Marketing Research Methods (compulsory)
- International Business
- International Business Negotiation
- Strategic Management
- Internation Investment Analysis
- International Finance
- M&A and Investment Banking
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Chinese Business Environment
- Chinese Culture & Business Etiquette
- China Business Law
- Doing Business in China
*N.B.: Students are required to accomplish all compulsory specialization courses of their own majors. Besides, they need to select 7 more specialization courses from other majors.
Spring Semester/ Autumn Semester
- 30th December for Spring Semester
- 30th June for Autumn Semester
Completed recognized upper secondary or equivalent Year 12 studies to the required standard.
Proficiency in the English language. [TOEFL (IBT) 79/IELTS 6.0/TOEIC 750] (Interview may be required)
Bachelor of Management in Business and Administration (International Marketing)