This program is designed to give students the tools to understand the opportunities and challenges of the global market. Students learn the fundamentals of International Business Strategies and multicultural business management, taking a business approach towards globalization.
Over the course of the program students will:
- Gain problem-solving management expertise.
- Obtain private and public market management analyzation skills.
- Discover the ability to analyze business structures and identify areas for implementation of new theories and methods.
- Design and build new management strategies.
This three-year undergraduate degree is designed to give you the tools that you will need in order to become a successful manager in the constantly changing business world. Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
- Organization Power and Politics
- Brand Management and Communication
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Multicultural Management
- International Corporate Social Responsibility Management
- Duration: 3 years.
- Credits: 180 ECTS.
- Language: English.
- Intakes: February and September.
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor of International Management
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses.
- Internships: We support students in gaining practical skills and networking opportunities through internships.
With a Bachelor's (IM) International Management specialization, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Management Analyst
- Upper-level Company Executive
- Business Analyst
- Director of International Management
Students who wish to apply to a Geneva Business School bachelor’s degree must have successfully completed their final secondary school examinations and any other required examinations qualifying them for university admission in their country or in the country where their secondary school studies took place.
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, high school diploma or equivalent
- IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former teacher or employer
Fees and Funding
- Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
- Administration Fee: € 1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
- Tuition per semester: € 6,950 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
About the School
Geneva Business School is a leading institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. Taught in numerous campuses around the world, including major European cities such as Geneva and Bar ... Read More