The Bachelor Degree Program in International Finance and Business Management offers a four-year program to nurture students in the field of international financial management and business management with good English communication skills.
- Transforming students into professionals specialized in international financial management and business management
- Offering internships to strengthen the connections with industry and students’ competitiveness in the job market
- Creating an international academic environment by presenting students opportunities to study abroad and receive double degrees
- Opening up opportunities for overseas studies and exchanges for students
- Graduates from this program will find career position as management administrators or financial management personnel in diverse fields, such as financial institutions, high tech companies, manufacturing, communication, government, healthcare organizations, etc.
- Students can also boost their opportunities by attaining professional certification, such as, CMA (Chartered Management Accountant), CFA (Chartered Financial Accountant), CMP (Certified Marketing Professional), or pursue an advanced degree in graduate school.
Internship opportunities are available during the summer:
We offer internships to strengthen the connections with industries (e.g., TYC) and students’ competitiveness in the job market. To provide undergraduate and graduate school students with job training for professional careers, we offer non-credit internships during the summer to provide students with a wide array of skills and experience.
About the School
Chang Jung Christian University (CJCU) is a private university located in southern Taiwan. Affiliated with the Presbyterian Church in Taiwan, CJCU is committed to developing the God-given gifts and ab ... Read More