Geneva Business School
This program is designed to give students the tools to understand the opportunities and challenges of the global market. Students learn the fundamentals of International Business Strategies and multicultural business management, taking a business approach towards globalization.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Gain problem-solving management expertise.
- Obtain private and public market management analyzation skills.
- Discover the ability to analyze business structures and identify areas for implementation of new theories and methods.
- Design and build new management strategies.
- Duration: 3 years
- Credits: 180 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's in International Business Management with a specialization in International Management
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses.
- Internships: We provide access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
The program is designed to give students the tools they will need to become a successful manager in this constantly changing business world. Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
- Organization Power and Politics
- Brand Management and Communication
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Multicultural Management
- International Corporate Social Responsibility Management
With a Bachelor's (IBM) International Management specialization, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Management Analyst
- Upper-level Company Executive
- Business Analyst
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum IELTS 6.0/TOEFL 70 or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates obtained.
- A 500-word essay: What can you bring to the Geneva Business School community?
- Photocopy of a valid passport/national ID.
- One reference letter.
Fees and Funding
- Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
- Administration Fee: CHF 3,000 (One-time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
- Tuition per semester: CHF 12,450 (Total 3-year program/6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
See 3 more programs offered by Geneva Business School »
Last updated November 13, 2019
This course is
per semester (6 semesters)