This program provides students with knowledge of new marketing strategies, emerging technologies, progressive marketing tools, the latest trends and effective communication skills necessary to market businesses through digital media networks. It enables students to develop, implement and measure the impact of digital strategies, integrated with business management concepts.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Acquire knowledge of new technologies.
- Gain expertise in the development of marketing strategies.
- Become effective in leveraging social media networks for business growth.
- Duration: 3 years
- Credits: 180 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor's in International Business Management with a specialization in Digital Marketing
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva, Madrid, and Barcelona campuses.
- Internships: We provide access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
We will train you to be a proficient, highly- skilled professionals capable of showing leadership in an environment of rapid change. With our project-based practical education, a paperless digital learning experience, we will prepare you for any challenges and exciting opportunities for the impending global business marketplace. Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
- E-commerce: Micro Multinationals
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Revolution
- Applied Digital Marketing Strategies
With a Bachelor's (IBM) Digital Marketing specialization, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Web Project Manager
- E-Commerce Manager
- Search Engine Optimization Manager
- E-Marketing Manager
- Digital Communications Manager
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum IELTS 6.0/TOEFL 70 or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates obtained.
- A 500-word essay: What can you bring to the Geneva Business School community?
- Photocopy of a valid passport/national ID.
- 1 reference letter.
Fees and Funding
- Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
- Administration Fee: €1,900 (One-time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
- Tuition per semester: €5,730 (Total 3-year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Total: € 36,430
*The Bachelor's (IBM) Digital Marketing specialization is offered at Geneva Business School - Barcelona and Madrid Campus only
About the School
Geneva Business School is an innovative school providing Swiss Quality Education through a global campus network. By studying at Geneva Business School you will be giving yourself the opportunity to p ... Read More