University Analyst in Customs Dispatch (3 years)
Bachelor of International Business Administration (4 years)
Resol. ME No. 225/14 - Modif. Note DNGU Nº2746 / 16 - PV-2016-04665297-APN-DNGU # ME
The entry to EAN is unrestricted although the applicant must meet the following admission requirements:
- Interview with pedagogical advisor.
- Attendance to talk of professional responsibilities with the Director of the Career.
- Assistance to institutional presentation by the Rector.
- Participation of the leveling course in study techniques and introduction to the administration sciences, suggested.
Professionals in International Business are prepared to work in companies that operate in a global and regional environment -national or foreign- and in governmental and private institutions that provide support services and economic and commercial intelligence to international operations.
EAN offers a curriculum for Customs Dispatch Technicians and Graduates in International Business Administration legitimated by an Advisory Board of companies committed to the institutional project. Teachers have extensive training and professional experience and are trained in the management of teaching strategies to promote the acquisition of professional skills. The practical training of the students is carried out through the analysis of real cases of companies associated with EAN, which expose their problems for their treatment within the framework of the subjects.
Pre-professional internships are held in companies and discussion forums with experts from the Administration Sciences.
Scope of Title/>
SCOPE OF THE TITLE: UNIVERSITY ANALYST IN CUSTOMS OFFICE/>
- Operate as a facilitator in the organization and management of private companies in the field of Foreign Trade.
- Work in public companies and / or organize and direct private companies in the field of Foreign Trade.
SCOPE OF THE TITLE: DEGREE IN ADMINISTRATION OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESSES/>
- Participate in the strategic planning and develop the different operational phases of the commercialization process in companies that produce goods and service providers linked to the external market (for example, commercial, transport and logistics, insurance and advisory companies).
- Provide support services in governmental institutions (international, national, provincial and municipal) with competences in the field of foreign trade and economic integration.
- Perform according to the knowledge, skills and abilities of their area in research centers, teaching and training of human resources specialized in international business relations, economic integration and foreign trade.
- Provide advice in the media with coverage of issues related to international commercial relations, economic integration and foreign trade.
Program taught in: