This degree seeks to:
- Provide a general ministry and Biblical studies discipline
- Provide a solid biblical foundation for the general practices of ministry;
- Provide a theological foundation for general ministry with a Charismatic distinctive;
- Provide a basic understanding of the Christian message and how to communicate it;
- Develop a compassion for ministry to hurting and lost humanity; and
- Gain an understanding and appreciation for the Church and its ministries.
In addition to achieving success with the Undergraduate Core Curriculum Requirements learning outcomes, upon completing this degree, students will be able to:
- Evidence a biblical and theological knowledge;
- Articulate a biblical philosophy of life and ministry that evidences a charismatic dimension;
- Evidence a solid knowledge of Scripture, the proper use of hermeneutics, and the ability to communicate the gospel message in both oral and written form; and
- Demonstrate the basic functional skills for successful Christian living and ministry.
About the School
The King’s University (TKU) is an accredited, Spirit-empowered, evangelical university with branch campuses and teaching sites in multiple U.S. cities. TKU offers students a complete educational exper ... Read More