About the program
The education in Finance program at VUZF University is distinguished by the study of classical disciplines while, at the same time, applying modern methods of teaching and interdisciplinary approach.
A new look to organizations’ finance is provided, including knowledge from the field of business psychology, studying the role of IT systems and human factor for successful financial management.
- know the principles of financial management;
- possess knowledge of how to invest and successfully manage financial funds;
- have competences to analyze financial results and to make the right managerial decisions;
- be aware of the principles of financial markets functioning.
- be able to manage the finance of different types of organizations;
- be prepared to work as financial managers, analysts, and experts;
- possess competencies to successfully manage their own business;
- be able to have realization also as consultants in the area of finance.
All programs are offered in full time, part-time and distant learning form. No age requirements.
Rolling admission all year round.
Program taught in: