A comprehensive curriculum which includes studying, putting into practice and developing the science of the cycle of building a business enterprise, beginning with the identification of opportunities, devising creative concepts, planning the enterprise, and establishing it in its initial stages right up to the point of building upon innovative ideas having calculated the relevant risks.
To produce Graduates in Entrepreneurship who are able to apply their skills and knowledge to recognize and grasp business opportunities, and create and develop enterprises after assessing the business risks involved. Graduates are expected to be able to plan business models and procedures, which abide by ethical protocols in accordance with principles of business practice of universally acknowledged excellence and industrial standards of the highest quality.
- Fledgling Entrepreneur
- Business Planner
- Business Developer
- Business Consultant and Adviser
Learning experiences in the Bachelor of Entrepreneurship program are:
- Executing their business idea in running their startup business
- Learning the business process from business mentor
- Develop a persistent attitude in meeting the ups and downs of business experience by assisting and sharing their business
- Develop resilient attitude in term of how fast they can arise from their difficult business condition and come up with a solution
- Responsible and maintain environmental and social business friendly
Starting in 2013, I.T.B. only accepts admission for undergraduate program through SNMPTN and SBMPTN. Prospective students from Businesses / Institutions / Local Governments intending to continue their studies, please enroll through SNMPTN and/or SBMPTN.
Admission for Overseas Students This program is offered to overseas students only. I.T.B. Classes for Overseas Student program does not admit students of Indonesian nationality
I.T.B. Undergraduate and Graduate Student Admission will be conducted by I.T.B. Executive Directorate of Student Enrollment Management and Education Cooperation.
About the School
The School of Business and Management ITB (SBM ITB) is the only school/faculty in ITB built on the humanities and management science. The ministry requires higher education institutions to conduct Tri ... Read More