No restricted admission.
Start of studies
- The programme begins each winter semester.
- Applicants with foreign certificates, please apply until 31 July via uni-assist e.V.
The objective of the programme is to acquire thorough expertise and the ability to work independently in accordance with scientific methods, to master the varied demands of professional life in applied practice, research or teaching, and to deal effectively with the frequently changing tasks that arise in the working world. Professional expertise is built in the field of mechatronic systems engineering. Students acquire competence in the areas of analysis, design, and operation of electro-mechanical systems with human-machine interfaces.
Degree course content
- technical physics
- laboratory practical in physics
- fundamentals of electrical engineering
- fundamentals of mechatronic systems
- technical mechanics
- computer science/digital technology
- fundamentals of industrial design
- materials technology
- constructional elements
- business administration
- signals and systems
- fundamentals of electric energy technology
- fundamentals of communication technology
- fundamentals of automation
- fundamentals of design and production
- embedded MC systems
- mechanical propulsion and transmission systems
- fluid mechanics
- mounting systems and automation
- power electronics
- control technology
- rapid prototyping
- product design
An internship prior to the course is not currently a prerequisite, but evidence must be furnished that an eight-week period has been completed by the time of registration for the examination in programme semester 4. It is therefore recommended to complete at least parts of this placement before the degree course begins. In addition, the course of studies includes an internship semester with an industry placement in full-time employment of at least 12 weeks.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 24, 2018