Malaysia’s place in the field of Electrical & Electronics Engineering(Hons) has been well established as major industry players have set up manufacturing plants throughout Peninsula Malaysia.
This program prepares students for a rewarding career in the electronics industry, not just through technical know-how but also through business savvy.
The Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Hons) covers the generation and transmission of electrical power as well as the complexities of electronic circuits, systems, and power.
- Pass STPM with 2 Principal Passes including Mathematics and a Physical Science, or
- Pass A-Levels with a minimum of 2 passes in subjects including Mathematics and a Physical Science, or
- Pass Foundation in Science / Foundation in Engineering in a relevant field which is recognized by the Malaysian Government, or
- Pass Diploma in a relevant field from an Institute of Higher Learning as recognized by the Malaysian Government, or
- Other equivalent qualifications as recognized by the Malaysian Government, and
- English Language Requirement.
Approved by MQA.
Recognised by the signatory members of the Washington Accord. The members as of 2013 include Australia, Canada, Chinese Taipei, China, Ireland, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America.
Approved by Engineering Accreditation Council (E.A.C.) and Board of Engineers Malaysia (B.E.M.).
Designed to meet International Curriculum to be in sync with the global benchmarks and industry requirements
Multiple partnerships with organizations to boost capabilities of the students and make them job ready.
100% Internship Opportunity and Industrial Training availability with the following partner organizations
Graduates of this course can go on to work as:
- Electrical Engineers
- Electronic Engineers
- Power Engineers
- Control Engineers
- Instrumentation Engineers
- Robotic Engineers
- Communication Engineers
- Test Engineers
- Network Engineers
- Quality Engineers
Program taught in: