Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
UNITEN produces Electrical Power Engineering graduates who:
- PEO 1 Practicing engineers in electrical engineering with the ability to venture energy-related business.
- PEO 2 Hold leadership responsibilities and/or establish their own enterprises.
- PEO 3 Have professional qualifications/certifications in electrical engineering related areas.
- PEO 4 Engages in activities to enhance knowledge in their professional works.
Program Outcomes (POs)
Students graduating from the Bachelor of Electrical Power Engineering programmes will have the ability to :
- PO 1 Apply fundamental knowledge of mathematics, science and electrical engineering principles in solving complex problems.
- PO 2 Identify, formulate, analyze and solve complex electrical engineering problems.
- PO 3 Design solutions for complex electrical engineering problems that meet specific needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, culture, society, and environment.
- PO 4 Conduct investigations, interpret data and provide conclusions in investigating complex problems related to electrical engineering.
- PO 5 Create appropriate techniques, select resources, and apply modern engineering tools to execute complex engineering activities.
- PO 6 Apply reasoning in assessing societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to professional engineering practice.
- PO 7 Demonstrate knowledge of the impact of professional engineering solutions in environmental contexts and the need for sustainable development.
- PO 8 Demonstrate commitment to professional and ethical principles.
- PO 9 Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities.
- PO 10 Function effectively as an individual and in a group with the capacity to be a leader.
- PO 11 Acknowledge the need for and be able to engage in life-long learning.
- PO 12 Demonstrate knowledge on project management principles and entrepreneurship skills.
See 11 more programs offered by Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN) »
This course is