This program is currently being re-accredited and is, as a consequence, likely to undergo some changes.
A rewarding career
A Bachelor of Education at U.S.Q. will give you the skills, knowledge, and experience for a stimulating and rewarding career as a teacher. This program is designed to produce graduates who are prepared and confident in their teaching ability. You will study with professionals who have experience in the classroom and will learn in a flexible, engaging and dynamic environment. This program offers:
- flexible study options that will enable you to choose how and when you study
- the opportunity to complete your professional experience at any Australian school
- eligibility to apply for registration with the Queensland College of Teachers after graduation.
- Early Childhood
- Special Education
- Health and Physical Education – Primary
- Health and Physical Education – Secondary.
- Subject pre-requisites: English (4, SA), Mathematics A (4, SA) or equivalent
- Year 12 science subject (4 SA) or equivalent
- Special entry pathways may be available. Please contact U.S.Q.
Note: All students must be able to meet the physical and other professional requirements of professional experience placements within this degree.
English Language Requirements
You are required to satisfy the applicable English language requirements. This program requires a minimum of IELTS 7.5 or equivalent.
If you do not meet the English language requirements you may apply to study a University-approved English language program.
A number of other pathways are also available if you haven't been able to study previously or don't meet the requirements for entry into your program of interest.
Cost & Fees
Approximate annual costs for your first year of study (8 units) in this program are:
|Domestic full fee paying
- Semester 1 (February)
- Semester 2 (July)
- Semester 3 (November) - only Online
Number of Units
- 4 years or part-time equivalent
Program taught in: