The Arabic and Islamic Studies program aims at academically preparing a generation of graduates; holders of a college degree in Arabic Language and Islamic Studies who are able to participate in the enrichment of the intellectual, cultural, and educational institutions in and out of the UAE.
The program reflects the diversity and complexity of the Arabic/Islamic culture and civilization. While studying Arabic Language and Islamic Studies, the students will learn about the linguistics and culture of Arabic across history.
They will also learn about the teaching methodology of Arabic language and Islamic studies and using the educational technology and its applications. It helps students realize how the Arabic language has grown over centuries.
Arabic Language and Islamic Studies can set students off on many career paths; they can become lecturers or teachers.
This field, in addition to the teaching profession, can help graduates join the fields of business, 200 journalism, etc. Moreover, the program is accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research. This program is introduced in the Arabic Language.
- Certified UAE secondary school certificate or its equivalent, with a minimum average grade 60 percent.
- Passing an interview that is run by the college.
- Students are required to complete a total of 132 credit hours and a minimum of 2.0 GPA out of 4.0.
- Students should successfully pass 42 courses.
- Teaching in the elementary and secondary schools.
- Working in institutions related to the areas of media, endowment (Awqaf) Authority, legislative courts, educational management etc.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 28, 2018