The Bachelor's Degree in Economics is an undergraduate degree that offers a solid theoretical background in the fields of Economics and Management, as well as in related disciplinary areas such as Accounting, Law, Mathematics, Information Sciences or Social Sciences.
FEP students are thus enabled to perform functions in the area of economic analysis and consultancy, support for the definition of public policies, information systems, finance and management in its various strategic and operational aspects, and the financial, marketing, operations and logistics, or accounting, auditing, management control or taxation.
Study Plan Available here: http://bit.ly/2rLJ60a
Special competition for international students
Number of vacancies: 63 - subject to confirmation
- 1st phase: January 2nd to February 27th, 2020
- 2nd Phase (dependent on remaining vacancies): May 4 to May 28, 2020
Annuity (subject to confirmation):
- € 3,500 / year: Students under international student status (€ 350 x 10 benefits)
- € 1,925 / year: Students under international student status from CPLP countries (€ 192.5 x 10 benefits)
More information through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose FEP - Faculty of Economics at the University of Porto?
Recognition and Prestige
- Founded in 1953, the FEP is a benchmark in the field of economic and business sciences.
- It is part of the University of Porto, one of the most prestigious institutions of higher learning in Portugal and Europe. It has about 30 000 students, of which more than 3,500 are international students, and close to 2 300 teachers and researchers.
- The FEP is recognized by the quality of its faculty, which combines a high academic level with a great pedagogical capacity and a vast and relevant professional experience.
- The FEP attracts the best students from Portugal in the areas of Economics and Management.
- His diplomas are located in the largest companies and institutions in the country and abroad, in all sectors of activity, with emphasis on banking, industry, retail and distribution, and auditing and consulting companies.
- Under mobility programs, FEP students can study at one of more than 100 partner schools across more than 30 countries, representing an opportunity to live new experiences and connect with other cultures.
- In the 2019/2020 school year, the number of foreign students studying at FEP, degree or mobility, amounts to 15%.
Multiple Extracurricular Activities and Student Organizations
- There are multiple extracurricular activities that empower the FEP students' initiative and are an important complement to training and integration in the labor market.
- In the planning and implementation of their activities, the FEP student groups are supported by the Competence Academy.
- FEP bachelors are widely recognized by employers.
- The international environment of the FEP and the opportunities to take part of the academic course in one of the many partner schools allow to acquire competences for the exercise of the profession in an international and multicultural context.
- The many extracurricular initiatives complete the training in technical skills with training in personal and behavioral skills.
- The FEP has a Counseling and Career unit to facilitate the professional integration of students and graduates.
About the School
FEP is the School of Economics and Management of the University of Porto. The University of Porto is one of the most prestigious Higher Education Institutions in Portugal and Europe and highly ranked ... Read More