With the globalization of business, countries are more closely linked through trade in goods, services, and capital than ever before. Through this major, students will become international trade experts by understanding ing the economic principles of international trade and the macroeconomic policies that regulate trade among countries. Students will learn how advances in technology and transportation, multinational corporations, and outsourcing are having a major impact on the international trade system. In addition, students will gain knowledge about China, which is one of the largest trading nations in the world. Graduates have found jobs in international trading companies or opened their own trading companies.
- Student can finish the 4-year program in a minimum of 3 years with good study planning and efforts.
- Student with good Chinese language skills is qualified to apply for the exemption of Chinese language courses up to 28 credits.
- Qualified students will have opportunities to study as an exchange student in our oversea partner universities for a semester (except for the first year and last semester in the program).
- Student with valid HSK level 4 certificate and GPA above 3 is qualified to apply for minor in the Chinese language in the first year of study.
Core Courses for BIT
- International Trade
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Business in Emerging Markets
- International Business
- Customer and Supplier Relationship Management
- Strategic Management
- International Finance
- For Fall Intake: June 30th of the current year
- For Spring Intake: December 30th of the previous year
Start of the Semester
- For Fall Intake: End of August or beginning of September
- For Spring Intake: End of February or beginning of March
- Application Fee (one-time fee): CNY 800
- Tuition Fees (per semester): CNY 25,000
- Textbook (per semester): CNY 1,500
- Insurance* (8 semesters): CNY 3,200
- Chinese Visa Costs*
- Entrance Visa Application Fee: vary from country to country
- Medical Examination Fee in Shanghai: approximately CNY 500
- 4-year Study Visa Application Fee: CNY 1,200
*The insurance, medical exam fee, and visa application fee are charged by PingAnInsurance Company, designated hospital, and Shanghai Entry-Exit AdministrationBureau respectively.
About the School
Donghua University (DHU) is one of China’s state-key universities. It is located in Shanghai, China’s financial and economic heart. DHU falls directly under the Chinese Ministry of Education, as part ... Read More