Bachelor of Design (Communication Design)
The world of Design and Communication involves the use of visual and audio language and culture to translate design into tangible forms that capture people’s imagination and entertain them. The Design Communication program encompasses typography, print design, data mapping, motion, sound, and spatial and environmental graphics, as well as branding, packaging, and advertising. The program is flexible, allowing students to develop their own individual courses of study. Students at the Design Communication program learn the art of persuasion by creating compelling messages, narrating them in meaningful ways, and crafting strategies to broadcast them to the world.
- Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks
- Proficiency in English communication
- NATA qualified students shall be preferred
Once you complete the Bachelors of Design course with a concentration in Design Communication you could be a: Movie Art Director, Cinematographer, Graphic Designer, Set Designer, Production and Branding Designer, Print Designer, Design Director.
Prospective Employers for Communication Designers could be: Channel[V], Balaji Motion Pictures, Reliance Communications. UTV, STAR, NDTV, CNN, Discovery, ESPN, Google, Yahoo, Wikipedia.
Guidelines for Admissions
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for the Under Graduate programmes is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India. For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification for the Under Graduate programmes is a certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination of the country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian University’.
- Pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes is graduation from any recognized university in India. For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes is degree awarded by a University in a particular country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian Universities’.
- Applicants who have appeared for their final year graduation examinations in year 2015 may also apply for admission to Post Graduate programme.
- The University reserves its rights to judge the capability of a candidate through GD/PI before final admission.
- TOEFL/IELTS is compulsory for foreign nationals who do not have English as primary language in teaching and examination.
- To qualify for admission in Sharda University in its Under Graduate programme, the applicants must complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the academic year in which they are seeking admission.
About the School
Sharda University is established through UP State Act in 2009 and approved by University Grants Commission of India (UGC). It is situated in Greater Noida, Delhi NCR, 27 km from New Delhi, spread over ... Read More