By studying cosmetology, you will gain knowledge in the field of medical sciences. You will meet, among others dermatology, immunology, allergy and chemistry of cosmetic raw materials. During your studies, you will learn how to perform beauty and beauty cosmetology treatments, learn relaxation massage techniques, as well as professional devices used in cosmetology and their support.
In first degree studies, classes are conducted in two forms:
- full-time (full-time) - classes are held from Monday to Friday.
- part-time (extramural studies) - classes take place on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Candidates for first cycle studies are admitted without entrance exams. The order of applications decides about admission.
- Completed application generated from e.wsz.pl - registration in the system and supplementation of data required.
- High school certificate photocopy.
- One current photo (in accordance with the requirements used for issuing ID cards) and a CD (in an envelope) with a digital photo (format: * .jpg, 368 × 456 [width x height in px], 300 dpi ”).
* please enter your PESEL number in the photo name.
- Confirmation of the recruitment fee (PLN 85) and issuing of an electronic student ID (PLN 22).
- Medical certificate.
Why study at the College of Health in Gdansk?
- highly qualified team of specialists
- very good location (center of the Tri-City)
- perfect organization of classes
- practical classes
- friendly atmosphere
- well-equipped specialist workshops
- convenient and attractive system of tuition fees
Tuition and degree fees
We would like to kindly inform you that during the last semester of studies (applies to all fields of study) the tuition fee is increased by PLN 200.