Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons) program encompasses the computer science and software engineering domains. Students will be studying modules that include computer studies, software engineering, management, sustainability in IT and concepts of Green ICT.
The curriculum is designed to develop students with skill sets in group dynamics, team management, conceptual development in problem-solving and designing projects with environment-friendly approaches. They will be confident working independently and in a team environment.
There are opportunities for students to receive training in niche areas of IT that include data analysis, database system, and networking. The curriculum is industry oriented and eco-friendly.
- Pass STPM with a minimum of 2 Principal Passes (CGPA 2.0) and a Credit in Mathematics at SPM level (or equivalent), or
- Pass A-Levels with a minimum of 2 passes and a Credit in Mathematics at O-Levels (or equivalent), or
- Pass Foundation in a related field from Manipal International University (M.I.U.) with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 and a Credit in Mathematics at SPM level (or equivalent), or
- Pass Matriculation / Foundation / Pre-University with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from a Higher Education Provider recognized by the Malaysian Government and a Credit in Mathematics at SPM level (or equivalent), or
- Pass Australian Year 12 with an average of 55% including Mathematics, or
- Pass South Australian Matriculation (S.A.M.) with a minimum aggregate Tertiary Education Rank (T.E.R.) of 55 including Mathematics
- Pass Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) with an average of 55% including Mathematics, or
- Pass Canadian Pre-University (CPU) or Ontario Secondary Diploma (Canadian Grade 12) with an average of 55% including Mathematics, or
- Pass International Baccalaureate with a minimum score of 24/45 including Mathematics, or
- Pass Diploma in Computer Science / Information Systems / Information Technology / Software Engineering (or equivalent) with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 (those with a CGPA between 2.0 and 2.5 will be considered on a case-by-case basis), or
- Other Diplomas with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 and a Credit in Mathematics at SPM level (or equivalent), or
- Other equivalent qualifications as recognized by the Malaysian Government, and
- English Language Requirement
- Approved by MQA.
- Designed to meet International Curriculum to be in sync with the global benchmarks and industry requirements.
- Multiple partnerships with organisations to boost capabilities of the students and make them job ready.
- 100% Internship Opportunity and Industrial Training availability with the following partner organisations: SCIOMI and SIRIM Berhad.
Graduates of this programme will be able to work as a:
- Computer Software Engineer
- Computer Hardware Engineer
- Computer Application Developer
- Computer Programmer
- Computer Support Specialist
- System Administrator
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Network Systems Analyst
- Web Developer