What are the outcomes of this study program?
The aim of the study program is to prepare students' skills to program and independently master new programming languages and software tools. To develop an ability to design the electronic equipment based on the microcontrollers and F.P.G.A., to develop the microcontroller programs, to use the software dedicated to the programming of microcontrollers and simulation of the equipment based on the microcontrollers.
What will you learn?
- Fundamentals of general technological sciences;
- Knowledge about materials used in computer engineering and their properties;
- Knowledge on embedded computer;
- To select and use mathematical methods, software and hardware in order to solve problems in the field of computer engineering;
- To design the modern computer systems, their hardware and software, to adopt the resources of the computer systems for the extra operations.
Exchange period abroad?
According to various international cooperation programs, there is an opportunity to study in Germany, Austria, Finland, Greece, Portugal, South Korea, Taiwan, Poland, Ukraine, Belarus and many other countries around the world for one or two semesters.
Where can students do an internship?
It is possible to do an internship in the following companies: SWEDBANK, SEB, DNB, TEO, IBM, EXIGEN, AFFECTO, CISCO, BDC, ALNA, BLUE BRIDGE, BALTIC AMADEUS, BENTLEY, MICROSOFT, GOOGLE, etc.
What are career opportunities after graduation?
Engineers of Computer engineering with bachelor’s degree are prepared to work at enterprises designing, producing or operating electronic, computer and telecommunication devices as well as at enterprises implementing and updating information systems or they can enter Master studies.