What are the outcomes of this study program?
The aim of the study program is to prepare students' skills to program and independently master new programming languages and software tools. To develop an ability to design the electronic equipment based on the microcontrollers and FPGA, to develop the microcontroller programs, to use the software dedicated to the programming of microcontrollers and simulation of the equipment based on the microcontrollers.
What will you learn?
- Fundamentals of general technological sciences;
- Knowledge about materials used in computer engineering and their properties;
- Knowledge of the embedded computer;
- To select and use mathematical methods, software, and hardware in order to solve problems in the field of computer engineering;
- To design the modern computer systems, their hardware, and software, to adopt the resources of the computer systems for the extra operations.
Exchange period abroad?
According to various international cooperation programs, there is an opportunity to study in Germany, Austria, Finland, Greece, Portugal, South Korea, Taiwan, Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, and many other countries around the world for one or two semesters.
Where can students do an internship?
It is possible to do an internship in the following companies: SWEDBANK, SEB, DNB, TEO, IBM, EXIGEN, AFFECTO, CISCO, BDC, ALNA, BLUE BRIDGE, BALTIC AMADEUS, BENTLEY, MICROSOFT, GOOGLE, etc.
What are career opportunities after graduation?
Engineers of Computer engineering with bachelor’s degrees are prepared to work at enterprises designing, producing, or operating electronic, computer, and telecommunication devices as well as at enterprises implementing and updating information systems or they can enter Master studies.
About the School
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VGTU) is a leading higher education institution situated in Vilnius the capital of Lithuania. Established in 1956 VGTU is one of the biggest research universiti ... Read More