Dream of being involved in the production of films and music videos?
Want the power to influence the lives of many through media?
By combining state-of-the-art facilities with internationalized academic practices, our program aims to equip students with the skills desired by film industries, television agencies, local studios, and online media productions.
Upon completion of the program, students shall have strong expertise in fulfilling the rapidly changing needs of the digital media industry.
What will I learn?
St Theresa International College is the ideal place to explore the relationships between digital technologies, media productions, and innovation. Through intensive hands-on production experience, you will gain proficiency in the use of the latest technologies for pushing the boundaries of digital media in all its forms – from text and photos to video and animation.
Courses that cover arts and crafts have been designed to give you an informed understanding of aesthetic digital media design techniques. They will also include analysis of viewer’ psychological responses and sociocultural effects towards your artistic masterpieces.
As a student, you will have the opportunity to work closely with various teams of renowned film producers and television broadcasting studios where you will be immersed in the digital media world and gain substantial industry experiences.
Graduates of this program shall be fully capable of efficiently developing digital media that addresses the growing needs of the media industry. Courses shall be taught with a strong emphasis on the moral and ethical aspects of mass media, to ensure that your works of art will make a positive impact on the world.
- To encourage students to develop their talents and utmost abilities so that they are able to produce high-quality creative works.
- To equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to fully understand and utilize digital technologies for media production.
- To train students to become highly qualified, ethical and moral media producers.
- To teach students on how they can apply knowledge integration methodologies for mass communication.
The Possibilities Are Endless
Upon graduating from the program, you will be fully equipped with the ability to effectively communicate and coordinate digital media projects with people of various skill-sets.
Here are some prospects:
- Film Director
- Television Announcer
- Advertising Marketing Manager Photographer
- Studio StylistLighting Designer
- Division Manager Novelist
Before You Apply
- Applicants must have successfully completed high school (M.6) or equivalent.
- Applicants should have satisfactory proficiency in the English language.
- Applicants must be of a good moral character and have good mental health and no contagious disease.
Applicants should forward to us the below-listed documents:
- Completed application form and fees.
- Certified true copy official transcript of records.
- Certified true copy of National ID card or passport.
- Two (2) recently taken 2×2 inch photographs.
- Certified true copy of name change certificate (if any).
About the School
St. Theresa International College was established in 2001 as an international college of higher education, accredited by the Commission of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Thailand. The Colleg ... Read More