The B. Com. professional program at School of Business Studies, Sharda University is designed and structured to provide the young minds for an intellectually stimulating learning environment with the inclusion of coursework for CA/CS/ ICWA examinations. The salient features of the program are to equip the students to have an in-depth understanding of the accounting principles and concepts coupled with intensive industry exposure:
- Learning Accounting and Finance from a Management perspective
- Preparing Accounting Professional equipped with Latest Financial Tools and Techniques
- Specializations to provide intense knowledge in different areas of Finance and Accounting
- Based on the Credit system
- Seminars and Workshops are an integral part of this Program
- Industrial Visits and Guests lectures form of the curriculum
- Curriculum is ICWA and ICSI compatible to give an edge to the students for the preparation of ICWA and ICSI
The program also has an emphasis on enhancing the students' soft skills through graded courses and maximizing the industry interface through varied initiatives. The students are encouraged to think out of the box and develop an application-oriented approach.
Candidate must be Proficient in English Communication.
Step1 Application form can be obtained from Admission Office, Sharda University, Greater Noida Campus, Regional Offices, International Offices and ATTEST Centers. Candidates can also apply online. Apply Online
Step 2 Visit University Campus or Regional Offices for completing Admission formalities
Step 3 If selected, candidates can deposit the fee through Cash/DD at Sharda University campus or through payment gateways like Credit Card, Axis Bank, Punjab National Bank DD, Cash, etc., within 15 days of the announcement of selection.
About the School
Sharda University is established through UP State Act in 2009 and approved by University Grants Commission of India (UGC). It is situated in Greater Noida, Delhi NCR, 27 km from New Delhi, spread over ... Read More