Bachelor of Commerce
The Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) will provide you with a broad foundation knowledge of contemporary business and its practices. Based in Vancouver, Canada, this ACBSP-accredited degree prepares you for a successful career in business or management, where you will contribute constructively to a global economy.
Graduates of the BCom program will:
- have a comprehensive understanding of contemporary business practices across all areas of business management.
- know how to conduct business in a multicultural environment, spanning international borders and working cross-culturally.
- have the ability to use interdisciplinary approaches to solve problems and create new business opportunities.
- be able to use critical thinking to analyze and interpret information to make informed decisions.
- Canadian High School (Grade 12) diploma or equivalent with an overall average of C or better (2.0 on a 4.33 scale);
- Twenty-one (21) years of age or older and out of high school for at least two years, and
- Documented success through academic, professional or volunteer activities
- IELTS - 6.5 or better with a minimum of 6.0 in the writing band, or equivalent (for students whose first language is not English)
*other conditions and official transcripts required
4 years with a possibility of faster completion for highly motivated students
This school offers programs in:
- English (Canada)
Last updated September 10, 2018