The purpose of these degrees is to equip graduates to enter the creative and other industries as business entrepreneurs with the following skills through team and project-based learning, innovative leadership and management development, and collaborative networking:
- Understand the marketplace for new technology based start-up businesses in the creative, media and other industries.
- Understand how businesses in the field of new technologies function.
- Understand how to employ new technologies in disruptive ways to gain a foothold in the marketplace and to compete at new levels in the creative industries in the sectors of media, sport and entertainment.
- Understand how to manage money to ensure the financial stability of their start-up business.
- Understand marketing to ensure that their business idea reaches the required markets.
Program fees: Kindly contact NadiaC@afda.co.za for more information.
Duration of program: From 26 January 2016 to 5 December 2017. Start date: From 26 January 2016 to 5 December 2017 (including enrolment and orientation). Next application deadline date: 15 December 2017
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017