Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) (B.Com.)
The B. Com. professional program at School of Business Studies, Sharda University is designed and structured to provide the young minds for an intellectually stimulating learning environment with the inclusion of coursework for CA/CS/ ICWA examinations. The salient features of the program are to equip the students to have an in-depth understanding of the accounting principles and concepts coupled with intensive industry exposure:
- Learning Accounting and Finance from a Management perspective
- Preparing Accounting Professional equipped with Latest Financial Tools and Techniques
- Specializations to provide intense knowledge in different areas of Finance and Accounting
- Based on the Credit system
- Seminars and Workshops are an integral part of this Program
- Industrial Visits and Guests lectures form of the curriculum
- Curriculum is ICWA and ICSI compatible to give an edge to the students for the preparation of ICWA and ICSI
The program also has an emphasis on enhancing the students' soft skills through graded courses and maximizing the industry interface through varied initiatives. The students are encouraged to think out of the box and develop an application-oriented approach.
- Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks
- Commerce/Mathematics as a subject in Secondary & Sr. Secondary level
- Financial Accounting
- Fundamentals of Cost Accounting
- Principles of Micro Economics
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Computers
- Self-empowerment Program
- Corporate Accounting
- Basics of Management Accounting
- Principles of Macro Economics
- Business Law & Regulatory Framework
- Principles & Practices of Management
- Effective Communication & Enhancement
- Fundamentals of Financial Management
- Statistical Methods
- Company Law
- Computer-based Accounting (Tally)
- Management Skills
- Income Tax Law & Practices
- Banking Law & Practices
- Business Environment
- Operations Research-basics
- Industrial Psychology
- Professional Skills
- Introduction to Project Finance
- Indirect Taxation
- Fundamentals of Marketing & Market Research
- Fundamentals of Management Information System
- Corporate Etiquette & Leadership Skills
- Specialization (2 Papers)
- Raising Financial Resources
- Fundamentals of International Business
- Environmental Studies
- Entrepreneurship -Fundamentals
- Interview Skills
- Specialization (2 Papers)
- Viva Voce
Guidelines for Admissions
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for the Under Graduate programmes is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India. For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification for the Under Graduate programmes is a certificate equivalent to Class 12th examination of the country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian University’.
- Pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes is graduation from any recognized university in India. For foreign nationals, the pre-qualification criteria for the Post Graduate programmes is degree awarded by a University in a particular country and meeting the equivalence criteria of ‘Association of Indian Universities’.
- Applicants who have appeared for their final year graduation examinations in the year 2015 may also apply for admission to Post Graduate programme.
- The University reserves its rights to judge the capability of a candidate through GD/PI before final admission.
- TOEFL/IELTS is compulsory for foreign nationals who do not have English as the primary language in teaching and examination.
- To qualify for admission in Sharda University in its Under Graduate programme, the applicants must complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the academic year in which they are seeking admission.
About the School
Sharda University is established through UP State Act in 2009 and approved by University Grants Commission of India (UGC). It is situated in Greater Noida, Delhi NCR, 27 km from New Delhi, spread over ... Read More