The Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Hons) in Manipal International University encompasses an intensive study of the various engineering courses associated with this stream, together with an emphasis on professional and personal development.
The civil engineers are responsible for the design and construction of physical structures such as buildings, roads, dams and Malaysia's world-class infrastructure is built on the backbone of expertise in the field of civil engineering.
This will become even more crucial as the country accelerates towards Vision 2020.
- Pass STPM with 2 Principal Passes including Mathematics and a Physical Science, or
- Pass A-Levels with a minimum of 2 passes in subjects including Mathematics and a Physical Science, or
- Pass Foundation in Science / Foundation in Engineering in a relevant field which is recognized by the Malaysian Government, or
- Pass Diploma in a relevant field from an Institute of Higher Learning as recognized by the Malaysian Government, or
- Other equivalent qualifications as recognized by the Malaysian Government, and
- English Language Requirement.
- Approved by M.Q.A.
- Recognised by the signatory members of the Washington Accord. The members as of 2013 include Australia, Canada, Chinese Taipei, China, Ireland, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America.
- Approved by Engineering Accreditation Council (E.A.C.) and Board of Engineers Malaysia (B.E.M.).
- Designed to meet International Curriculum to be in sync with the global benchmarks and industry requirements.
- Multiple partnerships with organizations to boost capabilities of the students and make them job ready.
- 100% Internship Opportunity and Industrial Training availability with the following partner organizations.
Graduates of this course can go on to work as:
- Civil Engineers
- Traffic Engineers
- Highway Engineers
- Investigation & Research Engineers
- Construction Managers
- Project Managers
- Structural Engineers
- Geotechnical Engineers
- Engineering Consultants
Program taught in:
See 11 more programs offered by Manipal International University »
This course is