This degree seeks to:
- Provide a solid biblical foundation for ministry;
- Provide a theological foundation for ministry with a Charismatic distinctive;
- Provide a basic understanding of the Christian message and how to communicate it;
- Develop basic ministry skills;
- Develop a compassion for ministry to hurting and lost humanity; and
- Gain an understanding and appreciation for the Church and its ministries.
In addition to achieving success with the Undergraduate Core Curriculum Requirements learning outcomes, upon completing this degree, students will be able to:
- Evidence a biblical and theological knowledge and understanding of the patterns and function of ministry;
- Articulate a biblical philosophy of ministry that evidences a Charismatic dimension;
- Evidence a solid knowledge of Scripture and the proper use of hermeneutics;
- Evidence the ability to communicate the gospel and spiritual equipping messages in both oral and written form; and
- Demonstrate the basic functional skills for successful ministry.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017