Chemical Engineers rely on their knowledge of how chemicals and biological processes behave in order to solve industrial problems and create/improve products. The skills and knowledge gained during this course help them to find work in the personal care, consumer goods, food, petrochemical and waste management industries.
As the oil palm and petrochemical industry continues to dominate the Malaysian economy, chemical engineers are highly sought after in this country.
- Pass STPM with 2 Principal Passes in Mathematics and Physical Science, or
- Pass A-Level with a minimum of 2 passes in Mathematics and a Physical Science, or
- Pass Foundation in Science in a relevant field which is recognized by the Malaysian Government, or
- Pass Diploma in a relevant field from an Institute of Higher Learning as recognized by Malaysia Government, and
- Other equivalent qualifications as recognized by the Malaysian Government
- Approved by M.Q.A.
- Recognised by the signatory members of the Washington Accord. The members as of 2013 include Australia, Canada, Chinese Taipei, China, Ireland, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America.
- Approved by Engineering Accreditation Council (E.A.C.) and Board of Engineers Malaysia (B.E.M.).
- Designed to meet International Curriculum to be in sync with the global benchmarks and industry requirements.
- Multiple partnerships with organizations to boost capabilities of the students and make them job ready.
- 100% Internship Opportunity and Industrial Training availability with the following partner organizations.
Graduates of this course can go on to work as:
- Chemical Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Plant Engineers
- Analytical Chemists
- Production Engineers
- Energy Engineers
- Petroleum Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Mining Engineers
This school offers programs in: