Bachelor of Business
When you study the Bachelor of Business at the AUT Business School you'll be working closely with leading academics at an internationally accredited business school. We are among an elite group of 6% of business schools worldwide accredited by AACSB International Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.You'll also be engaged with industry, gaining the skills and knowledge that employers demand.
As a Bachelor of Business student, you can complete a supervised industry placement in a company of your choice that is related to your major. You'll find that putting theory into practice is a great way to develop your talent and kick-start your career.
The three year qualification is offered at the City Campus, with the Manukau Campus offering some of the first year papers only.
Choose 1 or 2 majors from the 14 available, or choose a selected minor from a wider range of subjects.
Bachelor of Business majors:
• Business Information Systems
• Human Resource Management and Employment Relations
• International Business
• Sustainable Enterprise
Co-operative Education - workplace experience
Bachelor of Business Conjoints
• Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Science
• Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Arts
• Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Communication Studies
• Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Computer and Information Sciences
• Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Health Science (in Psychology)
• Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of International Hospitality Management
• Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Sport and Recreation
Double Degree with the Bachelor of Laws
A double degree involves two individual degree qualifications being studied independently of each other. Cross-crediting may be possible which can reduce the time taken. Students enroll in each degree separately with the relevant faculty. The Bachelor of Business may be taken concurrently with the Bachelor of Laws. Cross-crediting enables the two degrees to be completed in five years.
Pre-degree - Certificate in Business
The Certificate in Business gives you an introduction to the main areas involved in studying business, preparing you for study at degree level.
Graduate Diploma & Graduate Certificate in Business
The Grad Dip and Grad Cert are recommended if you have a degree outside of business and want to develop your business knowledge and skills.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 4, 2018