Le Cordon Bleu Paris launches a Bachelor of Business program dedicated to students looking for educational excellence to acquire and develop technical and managerial skills in the Culinary Arts field.
Become a Le Cordon Bleu Paris student:
- TO JOIN ONE OF THE WORLD’S MOST PRESTIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS, steeped in history with a rich heritage spanning over 120 years.
- TO STUDY AT THE BRAND-NEW, STATE-OF-THE-ART FLAGSHIP CAMPUS IN PARIS, alongside the River Seine and close to the Eiffel Tower, and to benefit from some of the most advanced facilities and equipment to prepare you for tomorrow’s hospitality world.
- TO GAIN ONE OF THE INDUSTRY’S MOST COMPREHENSIVE AND SOUGHT-AFTER DEGREES.
- TO LIVE AND LEARN IN THE WORLD’S TOP TOURIST DESTINATION, PARIS, CAPITAL OF GASTRONOMY, CULTURE, TREND-SETTING AND LUXURY. Studying in the heart of Europe is a great way to foster your future career and have the experience of a lifetime.
- TO LEARN IN A HIGHLY MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT, through a program taught in English as the main language of instruction and dedicated to French know-how and luxury services.
- TO BE PART OF A GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL NETWORK AND STUDY AT ONE OF LE CORDON BLEU CAMPUSES ABROAD, to make the most of your experience internationally.
THE BACHELOR program is intended for:
- STUDENTS LOOKING TO BECOME EXPERTS in the international hospitality industry through an education which combines academic teaching, multiple international experiences, hands-on projects and field visits.
- YOUNG STUDENTS LOOKING TO STRENGTHEN their knowledge and managerial skills related to culinary arts.
- YOUNG PROFESSIONALS LOOKING TO DEVELOP THEIR CAREER in the Culinary Arts field where clients expect a high level of professionalism and quality.
Successful students will be versatile and creative with an entrepreneurial mind and a team spirit.
- This three-year Bachelor of Business, which combine operational management and professional techniques at an international level, give students the opportunity to specialize either in Culinary Arts during their second year.
- The program is divided into 4 academic semesters and 2 paid internship semesters***.
- During the first year, the basics of hotel management and culinary arts are taught. An internship in operational services (F & B and Room Division) follows. After the internship, the specialization is determined.
- During the second year, students follow a professional technical module in one of Le Cordon Bleu schools around the world (lodging and transport fees are not included in the tuition fees).
- Third year students focus on the entrepreneurial aspects of Culinary Arts and receive comprehensive training to work in an ever-evolving and demanding field.
All classes are given in English.
CORE MODULES - 60ECTS*
- Culinary Arts, Hospitality Management, Business Management (Marketing, Finance, HR...)
- Meeting with professionals, field visits to Parisian luxury establishments
INTERNATIONAL & SPECIALIZATION - 60ECTS*
- Culinary Arts module at Le Cordon Bleu campus abroad**
- Culinary Arts management module in Paris
SPECIALIZATION & ENTREPRENEURSHIP - 60ECTS*
- Managerial and entrepreneurial projects applied to the Culinary Arts business, case studies, professional project related to the specialization Management operations in F&B
*Total of 180 European Credit Transfer System.
** Cuisine, Pastry, Bakery, etc. modules offered at Le Cordon Bleu campuses abroad.
***Based on the country’s internship policy
This school offers programs in: