The combination of business economics, quantitative methods and technology offers you the opportunity to develop a unique multi-disciplinary approach towards business, which makes the Business Engineering program extremely relevant in today’s world.
The Bachelor of Business Engineering is a new program starting in 2020-2021 and will be introduced in phases:
- the courses of the 1st Bachelor stage will be offered for the first time in 2020-2021.
- the courses of the 2nd Bachelor stage will be offered for the first time in 2021-2022 (no ECTS course description available yet for all courses).
- the courses of the 3rd bachelor stage will be offered for the first time in 2022-2023 (no ECTS course description available yet for all courses).
The program is jointly organized by the Faculty of Business and Economics of KU Leuven and the Faculty of Economics, Social and Political Sciences and Communication of the Université Saint-Louis - Bruxelles. Students take course units at both institutions.
More information about the program can be found on the Student Portal.
Students with an individualized study route follow the road map for composing their study program. In step 3, they take into account the designated order in which the course units are included throughout the bachelor's program (continuity schedule).
- Financial Accounting
- Economics I
- Mathematics for Business Engineers I
- Communication Science
- Introduction to Law
- Financial Accounting B
- Economics II
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- Foundations of Business Information Management
- Mathematics for Business Engineers II
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Probability Theory and Descriptive Statistics
- Software Development
- Science and Technology I
- Corporate Law and Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Production and Logistics Management
- Linear Optimisation
- Statistics for Data Science
- Science and Technology II
- Business Information Systems
- Management and Strategy
- Ethics and the Economy
- Science and Technology III
- Management Accounting
- Business Project
- Corporate Finance
- Operations Research
1st semester: end of September -> end of January (exams in January)
2nd semester: half of February -> end of June (exams in June)
About the School
KU Leuven is an institution for research and education with international appeal. All programmes at this University are based on the innovative research of its scientists and professors and are ranked ... Read More