Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program from School of Business, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Dubai, equips graduates to:
- Apply concepts and methods from a common body of business knowledge to generate business solutions.
- Be aware of the complex global business operations and be able to assist in organizational decision making.
- Be able to develop a holistic view of the firm and be able to integrate different functional areas of business.
- Employ critical thinking to evaluate qualitative/quantitative data and effectively communicate across all layers of the organization.
- Demonstrate effective communication, analytical and leadership skills.
- The School of Business has spacious classrooms equipped with multimedia projectors and computers with speakers.
- Well-equipped Computer Lab exclusively available for business graduates.
- Well supported library with 8000 books, 18 business journals and electronic databases (EBSCO, ProQuest etc.) for quick and up-to-date access to information for case-studies, assignments, and reading.
- Once in a semester, students are taken for an industrial visit, to gain practical exposure of the different industries in and around UAE.
- Lectures, case studies, project work, group assignments and executive seminars on current issues are integral parts of the learning program.
- Seminars and workshops are conducted as and when the individual subject faculty members invite industry experts to enrich their subject from the realistic UAE corporate point of view.
- Assignments and Presentation have been inculcated as pedagogy among the students to induce the importance of research and self-directed learning.
- Students are encouraged to meet entrepreneurs and industry professionals with reference to HR and Marketing areas to gain insight into the practical aspects of the same.
- Students have been introduced to case-studies in order for them to understand real-world industry-specific problems and how solutions can be worked around them.
- Students graduating with a BBA are qualified for entry-level positions in business, not-for-profit organizations and the public sector. Some of the career options potential BBA graduates can definitely explore are Assistant Account Representatives/First-level Supervisory Positions/Financial analysts/Stockbrokers/Customer Service Representatives/Human Resource Assistants/Logistics Supervisor Assistant/Ad Copy Writers/Client Executive/Content Management Assistant/Sales Officers in Banks and Trading companies.
- BBA graduates get placed in Ogilvy and Mather, HSBC Bank, First Gulf Bank, Barclay’s Bank, Percept Gulf, HDFC Bank, Al Islami, CitiBank, Emaar, Nakheel, IFFCO, Sharaf DG, Emirates CAE, a training division of Emirates Airlines, Lals Group, Siemens and Solutions MiddleEast.
- The organizations that have come forward to hire our BBA graduates have been from Banking, Financial Services, Retail, Logistics and HR & Administration.
- Admission to the above programs is open to students who have passed the qualifying 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized board with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Adequate proficiency in English is a must for all programs.
See 7 more programs offered by Manipal Academy of Higher Education Dubai »
Last updated August 21, 2019
This course is
38,000 AED per year. Additional fees may apply.